- Medical review of drug test results,
- Expert testimony on Drug results, process,
- Standards Policy and process development.
Manage risk and hazards of drug and alcoholSaliva drug testing and urine drug testing at your workplace provide the ability to determine recent use or habitual use. Saliva as a drug test specimen uses drug cutoff concentrations which correlates to acute impairment and drug levels in the blood. If it's in the saliva it's in the blood and if its on the blood it’s affecting the safe performance of tasks.
- Write or edit your workplace policy and procedure
- Drug Education / Awareness and Training- workplace or community
- Comprehensive education / awareness presentations for employees
- NZQA training including refresher training ideal for those managing the testing process in the workplace
- Toolbox and training presentations for workplaces
- Management training to assist supervisors, Health and Safety and Human resources to effectively manage any alcohol and other drug testing process, , policy and consequences of drug test results.
Expert opinionDrugwise have a Biomedical scientist available at all times to support you with expert advice and information to see you through any drug test procedure, the result and consequences. Drugwise provide you access to its group of NZ and international experts for:
Evaluation of On-Site Oral Fluid Drug Screening Devices
I am very excited to share with you the attached study summary (Download) and the full report available on request (to firstname.lastname@example.org ) of a recent oral-fluid device comparison by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in the US. This is a trully independent trial of saliva drug test devices internationally recognised as used for drugged driving policing and may help you in YOUR choice.
Drug use among older adults a 'hidden epidemic'
Drug abuse among people over 65 year olds is a hidden and growing problem globally, international experts say, and worrying trends are emerging among New Zealand's older people too.
Testing for fairness
[QUOTE] My regret is that we embarked on a testing regime that would lead to the loss of a number of our best people because of their lifestyle choices. It is sad and disruptive..